Protecting food quality during shelf life has been one of the most critical issues of the modern food industry with the development of more convenient foods. At the same time consumers and the medical and supervising authorities have become more aware of the pathogen risks associated with the new conditions of production, supply and consumption. More and more regulations are being established around the globe.
We carry a wide range of Natural Antimicrobials to control the growth of undesirable microorganisms. Each of the following products represents an important piece of our food protection solution offering, either for food safety purposes to control the growth of pathogens, or for food preservation purposes to extend the shelf life of foodstuff and beverages. They act as complementary hurdles to the good manufacturing practices that are prerequisites for their use.
Gillco’s natural antimicrobial ingredient portfolio is composed of:
- MicroGARD™ - Fermentate-based Antimicrobials
- Natamax® - Natamycin-based Antimicrobials
- GUARDIAN™ NovaGARD™ - Antimicrobial systems
- Nisaplin® and Novasin™- Nisin-based Antimicrobials
- Organic Solutions - Fermentate-based Antimicrobials
- BioVia™ YM 10 - Fermentate-based Antimicrobials
Contact us to help you determine which product is appropriate for your application.